You are sitting in a cozy room alongside your closest colleagues, sisters, and friends. Your ambition is on fire as you listen to some of the most thought-provoking business advice you've ever heard.
The beautiful women that surround you are an inspiration, because like you, they have committed to putting their dreams of entrepreneurship first.
Your heart is warmed as you glance around and suddenly realize that you are not alone. You are part of a growing the thriving community of New Hampshire's most exceptional leaders.
We are women. We are entrepreneurs. And this is Women's Entrepreneurship Day.
According to Forbes, female founders who are part of a business community are two times more likely to forecast growth than those who are not. Women entrepreneurs who build connections within their community gain increased confidence, inspiration, and support while enjoying better access to vital business funding and exposure.
YOU have found your community, and on November 19, 2019, we celebrate YOU on Women's Entrepreneurship Day.
We invite you to join us at LaBelle Winery, for an impactful day celebrating women, community, connection, and entrepreneurship.
You will enjoy:
- Inspiring keynote speeches from leaders in our community.
- Learning the secrets to success from early, mid, and mature stage, locally owned, female business leaders.
- A captivating Manbassador panel discussion with local male business leaders who have proven track records of advancing women's rights, mentorship, and sponsorship.
- New Hampshire's version of Shark Tank: An exciting opportunity for 3-5 nominated attendees to compete for funding for their business concept.
- VIP After-Party (with ticket).
- Continental breakfast and lunch.
Last year's inaugural sold-out event was empowering and impactful for attendees! Don't miss out on your chance to grow your connections, your community, your business, and yourself.
Are you interested in sponsoring this tremendous event?
Please contact: email@example.com
Get your tickets HERE.